Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Okay, here we go...

Tracy and Erin have inspired me to do a blog of my own. My goal is to get hubby to write some of the posts. We'll see how that works out. In the meantime, I'll post a few pictures of Sophie and give a little pregnancy update.

Our second princess is due exactly two weeks from today, but I'm predicting she'll be here in the next week. Erin has also predicted this is the week. So everyone pull for me! This pregnancy has been much more uncomfortable than the last. Those stabbing vagina pains have been killing me the last two days. Hopfully that means my cervix is thinning out more. We'll see what the doc says at my appointment tomorrow morning. Last week I was 30% effaced and dilated to 3. So cross your fingers that I've made some more progress. I'll give a quick update tomorrow.

Sophie is getting so big. She has such a fun and silly personality. She's always making us laugh. She settled nicely into her new bedroom and princess number two will have Sophie's old room. We thought the big sister should have the bigger room. Sophie knows there is a baby in mom's belly, but I don't think she really understands what's coming. After all, she does point to her own belly and says "baby". Hehe. I know she'll be a great big sister and the girls will be best friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - she is completely cute!!!! i'm thinking happy go into labor thoughts for ya!! hugs!!

Aisy'sMom said...

Sophie is soo cute! I wish you much luck with your labor. And if you get that epidural, I sure hope yours works!

Erin said...

love it!! Your blog is so cute! We are on pins and needles for princess #2!! I am still pulling for this weekend! :)