Sunday, November 2, 2008

My New Office

Well, we got moved into my new office this weekend. Everything but the printer and cutter. Those are being moved Monday morning. So I'll be working out of there starting tomorrow. A big thanks to our parents for helping us move things, and watching the girls so we could be back and forth with no worries. All the pictures are before any cleaning, organizing or painting have been done, and before we moved any of our stuff in. Most of the clutter you see is stuff the owners had not yet removed. I will post more pics once I get the painting done. Hopefully in a few days!


This is the outside of the building. The whole thing is mine. About 2000 sq ft. Just needs a fresh coat of paint.




This will be my office.




Another shot of my office.




This will be the printing room.




Another shot of the printing room.




This is what I call the "showroom". I will eventually have invitations, note cards, etc that people can come in and buy. Along with a couple computers so they can browse my full catalog online and place orders through my website.




Another shot of the showroom.




The hallway leading into the big room. There is both a men and a women's bathroom.




This is what we call the "big room". Where I will do all my cutting, packing and shipping.




Another view of the big room. There is also a fridge, sink and counter area in this room.

No comments: