Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We've had a lot of busy days. I've been taking the girls to the beach twice a week, at least. Sophie loves walking in the water and playing in the sand. The water is still really cold. So she hasn't done much swimming just yet. Jeremy and I took them to Crazy Bounce last week. That was fun, too. My aunt, cousin, and her two kids are in town over the holiday from Colorado. We went to the carnival yesterday, and just got back from the beach. Sophie and Ava fell asleep on the way home. And it's only a 5-10 minute drive, that's how tired they were. So I thought I would take this opportunity while they're sleeping to post some pictures from the past few weeks, and today. So here they are. Enjoy.








Ava & Renee



at Crazy Bounce




Erika, Derek, Connie & Louanne


my cousin Sarah and her two kids


Nikki

at the beach


No comments: