Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A day on the farm...
























































We all went to Lewis Farm this past Sunday. Sophie had so much fun petting and feeding all the animals. They also had a pumpkin patch as well as some activities that Sophie was a bit too young for. Next year I think we'll go a little sooner as it was such a cold day, and all the good pumpkins were picked over!

Sophie and Daddy sat on the floor eating popcorn and watching the Monsters Inc. movie. I even looked over once to see Jeremy drinking water out of Sophie's sippy cup. I giggled and he said, "What, I was thirsty". I thought it was so cute and had to include a picture.

I finally got Sophie to hold Ava this past weekend. She's such a good big sister and is wanting to help out more and more. Everything is going so well!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past week.

No comments: