Monday, October 13, 2008

One more update....

I was a little behind with my posts, so I split everything up into four separate posts. Anyway, for those of you who don't know....my business is getting a home of its own, finally! Woo hoo! I am so excited to "go" to work again. I've already started buying dress clothes and just can't wait. I have a lot of plans and great ideas to get local sales, and plan to start advertising more online too. I will be on West Sherman, in the building right next to Frosty Oasis. The place is quite large, 2000 square feet. There are two offices and a good size room when you walk in. I plan on having some blank stock and note cards available if customers want to buy those. I would eventually like to have a couple computers there as well, where customers can browse our online catalog and place orders. There is also a break room, two bathrooms, and a HUGE conference room that I will use to do all my printing and packing. We get the keys to it this week. We'll spend the next 2-3 weeks getting things hooked up and our equipment & stuff moved in. I should be working out of there beginning November 3rd or 4th. If you are in the area stop by and say hello! AND, my new website is almost ready to go live. I'll post something when it does, and I'll try to post a few pics of the building as well. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: